Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Journal # 2

** The most important achiviement that I have is learning English and always studying hard to get good grades. I have about 3 years learning English in Bryan High School. I took a lot of ESL classess also I like to have communication with people who speaks only English so I learn more. One thing I hope is to learn well English so I can speak it better.

** The most important issue for me is immigration, because all people should have the same rights and the same opportunity to study and become someone important in the world, for example the students should have the same help with scholarships don't matter is they are legal or illegal. I think that education is important to all citizens so they can learn about the life and the world also because with education they can have a better way to live and their lifes will be more easy.

** The people that have been an influence for me are those that are with me every day, those who always care about my life, about my grades in school and about everything that I do everyday. Those who always want to give the better for me, everything that they couldn't have in the past, but now I can have it. Those who always give me money for buy everything I want , and also those who love me very much. Also those people whoput all their courage so I can study hard and have a high education and get a better life, those who will help me throughout college to get good grades and be responsible with everything.

** The school that I want to go is to UNO, because it is a great school and always is helping student on different ways. Also because I already know some of the roles for UNO and it will be more easy for me going to the university. This time that I have coming here I have learned many things about how communication with other people is important. Another thing is that I have learned about scholarships and how to apply for college also a really important thing for me that I have learned is how to ask for a letter of recomendation.

No comments: